Travel Vaccinations for Registered Patients
If you require vaccinations relating to foreign travel and you are registered at the surgery, you need to make an appointment with the practice nurse to discuss your travel arrangements.
Please try to make this appointment as early as possible - at least 6 weeks before you travel - we cannot guarantee an appointment if you leave vaccinations to the last minute.
We give the travel vaccines that are available on the NHS and these are:-
- Hepatitis A
We also can give the following vaccines on request at a charge - please discuss with our practice nurse
- Yellow Fever - £70
- Hepatitis B - course of 3 injections £25 per injection
- Meninigitis ACWY (for over 5 year olds only) £35
- Meningitis ACWY Menveo ( for under 5 year olds) £60
- Rabies - course of 3 injections £50 per injection
- Please note we offer these services to registered patients only and currently can only accept cash as payment.
Follow the links below to check if you need any further vaccines than the ones we give.
If you do require further immunisations and malarial cover, please visit your local travel clinic.
Travelling in Europe
If you are travelling to Europe a very useful booklet has been published with advice and guidance to help you get the most out of your holiday. To visit please click:- http://ec.europa.eu/publications/booklets/eu_glance/86/en.pdf (this is a large document and may take a minute or two to view)